Hi. My name is Ahmad Kashfi bin Ahmad Kamal. I know it sounds a bit weird but it has a simple meaning to it. It means seeing what other's can't see. This coming November I will turn 19 years old. I was born in 1990 which is the year of a horse and my zodiac sign is Scorpio. A book once said that Scorpio's often experience mood swings. I guess that applies to me too.
When i was in primary school, I was a prefect and were doing great in my studies but sadly I only obtained 3 A's for my UPSR. I was planning to get into a sport school at Bukit Jalil because I was really great in football and was recommended there. Again,the frustration came to me as my father stopped me from getting into the sport school by saying I will have no future playing football. Now I understand why he made that decision.
Afterwards, when I went to secondary school. I started to get involve in the wrong side of crowd. I did not do the main thing I was supposed to do in school, that is to study. For that I got no A's for my PMR. In Form 4 I took Accounting and was determined to change myself and make my parents proud for they have spend thousands of Ringgit for my tuition fees and seminars. For my SPM result I got 1A and 9 B3 and B4. I guess it was just a little too late for me to change the B's into A's. But I'm pleased that my application to UiTM got accepted.
When i was in primary school, I was a prefect and were doing great in my studies but sadly I only obtained 3 A's for my UPSR. I was planning to get into a sport school at Bukit Jalil because I was really great in football and was recommended there. Again,the frustration came to me as my father stopped me from getting into the sport school by saying I will have no future playing football. Now I understand why he made that decision.
Afterwards, when I went to secondary school. I started to get involve in the wrong side of crowd. I did not do the main thing I was supposed to do in school, that is to study. For that I got no A's for my PMR. In Form 4 I took Accounting and was determined to change myself and make my parents proud for they have spend thousands of Ringgit for my tuition fees and seminars. For my SPM result I got 1A and 9 B3 and B4. I guess it was just a little too late for me to change the B's into A's. But I'm pleased that my application to UiTM got accepted.
Now I'm studying at UiTM Johor, Segamat taking Diploma in Banking. I'm already in my second year here. I'm planning to continue my studies for Degree in Islamic Banking. Last year, I got chosen to play futsal for UiTM Johor. Although we lost at quarterfinal, it was a fun and exciting experience for me. I hope I will get chosen again this year for I love the adrenaline rush that futsal has given to me. However, I'm still aiming for the Dean's List this semester.
This entry is very well written, Kashfi. Except for a few minor mistakes:
ReplyDeleteA book once said that Scorpio's often: A book once said that Scorpios often.. apostrophes are used to indicate possession and contraction. In your case, none.
i=I. I think this is very basic.
Look at these:
..UiTM Johor,Segamat
Again,the frustration..
Make sure there is an extra space after punctuation marks. It should be like this:
UiTM Johor, Segamat
Again, the frustration..
The last paragraph is not justified.