New semester means new subjects, and in my case it is Fin262, Eco211, Qmt216, Bel311 and Ctu241. For the past month I've found out that Fin, Eco and Qmt are very interesting and I have targeted at least an A- for all these subjects. Especially for Finance for it have the most credit hours that is 4. Eco, Qmt and Bel have 3 credit hours while Ctu have 2.
If I'm given an opportunity to get rid any one of my subjects, it would be Finance. Finance needs a lot of exercise for it is a calculation subject. It's not that I'm not good in it, it's just that I'm not the hardworking type of people. These have made Acc115 and Costing a misery for me in part 1 and part 2 respectively. Luckily I got a great lecturer for my Finance this semester whose name is Mr. Syamsul. So far I've understand every bit of his teaching but for this upcoming test, he said we all need to get 70 and above for our marks or there will be a new lecturer taking over our class. He is going abroad next year to further his studies, I wish him all the best.
For my Eco211 I've got Mr. Abdullah also known as PM Dollah as my lecturer. He is a professional at what he does. He teaches with very much passion and never misses every little detail that should be taught. I hope I can improve from my last semester Micro and get an A for this subject. Last semester I got a B+ for my Micro.
Statistic have been quiet difficult for me because of the class schedule. It is at 4 p.m at Tuesday and 8 a.m at Friday. That is a very drowsy time for me and for that I've paid the price for not paying attention in class. I haven't understand anything about statistic but I'll try to catch up with the lessons in test 1. The lecturer Ms. Arfa is a young lecturer who calls me Fifi because of my name Kashfi. I've never been called Fifi before, people usually calls me kash so it is quite creative for her to think of that name. She is a smart lecturer and an attractive one also.
For Ctu241, I've been into a lot of trouble for this subject. At first I was in group D3D2 for this subject but then I have to change my group to D3D1 because the HEA said my name was not registered in D3D2 class. Now everyday from Monday to Friday I have a class at 8 a.m. My lecturer's name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman. For I've just change my class, I don't really know what Ustaz is like but he seems like a very nice guy who have a lot of experience in life because he likes to tell stories of his life plus a moral in it.
Encik Izwan is my lecturer for Bel311. I think he is a man of principles. His appearance are never sloppy and I think a people appearance can describe a person very well. So far, there's been a lot of activity in our class and creating this blog is one of them. Some say that Encik Izwan sometimes go to our sport centre to play volleyball. I don't know whether that's correct or not for I've never saw him there.
For my curriculum, I've taken tennis class. This is because I've been interested in tennis for quite a long time and never got the opportunity to play them. So I took this chance to go to tennis class. Plus, it's for free. My coach is Encik Naser. He is the director for sports curriculum and he is a fine coach as well.
I really do hope I get a Dean's List this semester for it has been evading me for the past 2 semester. Wish me all the best for my studies. Thank you for reading readers.
"I've never been called Fifi before, people usually calls me kash so it is quite creative for her to think of that name. She is a smart lecturer and an attractive one also."
ReplyDeleteThat's because she's an attractive young woman. If I was the one who called you "Fifi", you would hate it, wouldn't you? :P
Thanks for the comment. You never saw me at the volleyball court this semester because I have a different passion now. I used to play volleyball last semester, though.
Watch your spelling. 'Quite' and 'quiet' are two totally different words with different meanings.