1. Hafiz Malek-This guy is from Damansara. He always went back to KL with me. He is a good friend and a generous one also. He is surrounded by girls. When we turn back on him, he will be with a girl with him.
2. Dhamiri- Miri hometown is Ampang which is the same as me, so we will back each other up when people says bad things about our hometown. He always compete with me academically, but so far he never wins.
3. Afiq- Also known as Mewa. He is from Muar same with Sina if I'm not mistaken. We love to tease him but we know he doesn't mind it because we are all friends after all.
4. Zaki- Afiq and Zaki are the guys that will always comes to my room to go to class together. Zaki always helps me in my study. When there is a final or a test, I will be in Zaki's room much of the time.
6. Ruzaini- Also known as Evra. Figure it yourself. Only this semester I got the oppurtunity to be in the same class as him. On DIBA open day, he played in our futsal team. We won first place.
7. Hafiz Ahmad- Also known as Frankie. Why? I also don't know. He has a very critical stage of nervousness. When he is with us, he speaks quite smoothly, it is just when he is with people who he doesn't know that well.
8. Shukri- I call him Shuk. He is a Kesatria Commander same as Evra. He seems like a nice person. He got this one pair of nice shoes that I really envy.
Now time for the girls.
1. Suatika- She's in the same class with me in part 1 and part 2. A nice and shy girl.
2. Norleen- Norleen is in the same curriculum with me that is tennis, she will always help me out when I'm having a problem.
3. Anis- Don't quite know her. Just met her this semester. Hope we can get to know each other after this.
4. Nadiah- In class Nadiah always hang out with Hasrita and Suriyyah.
5. Nisa- Nisa have an Arabic accent when she speaks Malay. It makes me smile every time I hear it.
6. Wanie- Seems like a nice girl. Don't know her that well. Hope you will get a good result for your final.
7. Siti- Siti is from the same place as Zaki. Siti usually hangs out with Sina.
8. Sina- A chubby girl. For a big girl she has a small voice. That suits her I think.
9. Surriyah- Surriyah always been tease as Suria as in Suria KLCC. Zaki came up with it. Credits to him.
10. Faina- Suatika and Faina are bestfriends I think. They seem inseparable. They are both quite in class but I know they have a lot to say to each other.
11. Liyana- Liyana used to be my assistant in part 1. I call her Nana to separate her from the other Liyana.
12. Ita- Ita has a twin sister. But I hope she doesn't read this, because then she will get sad and cry.
13. Hidayah- Hidayah or Dayah is a smart girl from my observation. She is very focused in class and she already took finance in intersession. Plus, she got an A for that subject. Good job.
14. Liyana- She is called Lana. A smart girl same as Zaki. Don't know which one is smarter.
15. Ila- Just met her this semester. Seems like a smart girl. A hard working one also. Good luck to you in your studies.
16. Shima- Shima always hangs out with Ifa. They are both small, so they should be best friends.
17. Mira- Mira has the same name as my sister. She's seem like a bright girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment
pfft