The ten things people do not know about me. I'll try my best. Hope you will enjoy it.
1. Hate taking pictures.
Maybe because I'm just not a photogenic guy. So I hate taking pictures. If I do take a picture, you will just see me smiling like a loser. haha.
2. Love sports.
Any kind of sports will do for me. As long as it makes me sweat. I'm not a competitive guy, but in sports I would want to win. Badly.
3. Used to have problems with girls.
Back then, I can't talk to girls. Especially the one that I really like. I just can't figure it out why I can't talk to them. As time passes by, I overcame it. Thank god.
4. Bugis.
I have a Bugis blood in me. Comes from both my parents. I've always been mistaken as a Nepalese. Do not know why, and do not want to know why.
5. The middle.
I guess I'm quite lucky. I'm the third among five siblings. So, I have all of it. A big brother, older sister, younger brother, and a little sister. All I don't have is a grandfather.
6. Hard to say no.
When people asks me for a favor, I would just say yes. I just can't say no. Maybe because I would pity them later.
7. Love games.
I could spend hours and hours in a cybercafe just playing games. I'm addicted to them.
8. Love all kinds of movies.
If you ask me if I have watch the movies that just came out recently at the theater. The answer would probably be yes.
9. A crazy Manchester United fan.
I can tell you the club history and background. The legendary players. My knowledge about them would be more specific if it is 10 years from before until now.
10. Love my privacy.
Although I'm seen as a person who talks a lot and so all. I do love my privacy. Just to sit by myself and relax.
That's it, hope you guys are not disappointed. Bye.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
really not disappointed
ReplyDelete;-)
1. Yes, I couldn't agree more. And I have the evidence to prove it :P
ReplyDeleteYou don't look like a loser. Just goofy. That can be improved later on, trust me.
2. Just play fair and square. Even if you lose, you know that you have done your very best.
3. We all have this stage.
4. Me too, from my father's side. Come to think of it, you're right. You do look like a Nepalese, but a good-looking one :P
5. I wish I am the middle child too.
6. Me too.
7. Why don't you play at home then? Saves a lot of money.
8. I'm kinda choosy about watching movies.
9. Haha, believe you.
10. Same here.